实用的常用的外贸英语总结

学习啦  诗盈   2018-11-30 16:12:25

  对于老手外贸业务员来说,外贸英语常用句子可能已经滚瓜烂熟了,下面小编就给大家整理了外贸英语,喜欢的要多多参考

  外贸业务员的职场必备英语

  1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  10 That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  25 Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  29 Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  外贸包装英语大全

  小心 Care 勿掷 Don’t Cast

  易碎 Fragile 小心轻放,小心装运 Handle With Care

  起吊点 Heave Here 易燃物,避火 Inflammable

  保持干燥,防泾 Keep Dry 防潮 keep Away from Moisture

  储存阴冷处 Keep in a Cool Place 储存干燥处 Keep in a Dry Place

  请勿倒置 Keep Upright 请勿倾倒 Not to Be Tipped

  避冷 To be Protected from Cold 避热 To be Protected from Heat

  在滚子上移动 Use Rollers 此方向上 This Side Up

  由此开启 Open from This Side 爆炸品Explosive

  易燃品 Inflammable 遇水燃烧品 Dangerous When Wet

  有毒品 Poison 无毒品 No Poison

  不可触摩 Hand off 适合海运包装 Seaworthy Packing

  毛重 Gross Weight 净重 Net Weight

  皮重 Tare Weight 包装唛头 Packing Mark

  包装容积 Packing Capacity 包袋件数 Packing Number

  小心玻璃 Glass 易碎物品 Fragile

  易腐货物 Perishable 液体货物 Liquid

  切勿受潮 Keep Dry/Caution Against Wet 怕冷 To Be Protected from Cold

  怕热 To Be Protected from Heat 怕火 Inflammable

  上部,向上 Top 此端向上 This Side Up

  勿用手钩 Use No Hooks 切勿投掷 No Dumping

  切勿倒置 Keep Upright 切勿倾倒 No Turning Over

  切勿坠落Do Not Drop/No Dropping 切勿平放 Not to Be Laid Flat

  切勿压挤 Do Not Crush 勿放顶上 Do Not Stake on Top

  放于凉处Keep Cool/Stow Cool 干处保管Keep in Dry Place

  关于产品描述的外贸英语

  popularly salable畅销

  salable items适销产品

  Our products are in heavy demand我们的产品需求量巨大。

  Our latest design is very popular abroad.我们最新款式在国外非常流行。

  Please take a look at our product catalog.请看一下我们的产品目录。

  Our products have won wide popularity in your country.我们的产品在你们国非常流行。

  We are satisfied with the quality of your goods.我们对你们的产品质量很满意。

  An attractive packing will popularize your products.一个有吸引力的包装将使你的产品更流行。

  Please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.请把损坏的货物从好的货物中分开。

  We are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.我们相信你的用户将对我们的产品满意。

  As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you. 我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

  Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。


实用的常用的外贸英语总结相关文章:

1.关于常用外贸英语对话

2.外贸英语常用词汇--商品包装篇

3.常见的英语短语总结

4.大学英语学习总结英文

5.英语学习资料

【猜您感兴趣】
【实用的常用的外贸英语总结】相关文章
【外贸英语】图文精华
上一篇:实用的英语外贸术语汇总
下一篇:外贸英语常用用语大全
学习成就梦想!— — 学习啦
足球大师2018